These are lobby reception designs with a modern and luxurious style. price is comparable to quality, can be seen the lobby designs, it must be luxurious but according to the price. Are you decorating a lobby with a fancy modern theme? see the lobby designs for reception below. a lot of inspiration if you look at these fancy lobby designs.
The door is one of the building materials in every house. the door is the place of entry and exit of the homeowner. in this era there are a lot of house designs, such as minimalist, classic, modern home designs, over time various door models also exist. one of them is a door made with this CNC machine. the design is of course adapted to the style of your home, so that the appearance matches the style of the house. see home door designs made with CNC machines. Your inspiration comes from what is seen. so see soon the door designs that are currently popular:
Do you want a house to look fancy? one that must be considered is the design of the main door. because the main door looks the fastest or first seen. then it must be very concerned. the original house looks ordinary with attention to the main door will look luxurious plus the interior is equipped with luxurious furniture too. comfortable to look at and the atmosphere becomes pleasant. like the main luxury door designs below which are made of wood. with this main door the house that was originally simple will look luxurious. many also use it in a minimalist home, with luxurious main doors as below, the more complete your home will be. So, look at these luxury main door designs:
These are mirror designs from modern styles to classic styles. mirror design as a complement to the home interior. mirror for the living room, bedroom, bathroom, or in the workspace. futuristic and unique design, see the designs below for your living room decoration ideas. the living room will be more interesting if it is equipped with a unique mirror as below:
This is a unique desk chair designs, made of iron and wood. many design options, can complement the interior of homes, offices, hotels, shops, villas and hospitals. unique designs from raw to finished ones. for those of you who like to work at home there are several models of tables and chairs that you should consider. wood and iron chair table design looks neat, unique and remains functional. see the designs below:
Trellis for windows is used for security. safe from thieves because the window already has a trellis. minimizing crime, over time trellis is also used for home decoration. Not only as a home security but also used as a complement to the interior of the house. designs of iron and now have varied shapes. the patterns are very diverse. line-patterned trellis, circle and decoration like flowers also exist. depending on consumer demand.
Trellis shape adapted to the window, square, rectangular, round and oval. the price of window trellis varies depending on the size and complexity made. Trellis with a minimalist model tends to be cheaper because of its easy workmanship and simple design but for trellises that have artistic motifs the price is much more expensive because the manufacture is more difficult. look at the trellis designs below, whether you like minimalist designs or artistic direction.
In terms of decorating the interior of the house certainly does not escape with furniture. one of the complement to decorate the room is a sofa chair. different designs certainly become the main attraction. These are sofa designs from a combination of wood and iron. designs suitable to decorate the interior of your home. inspiring designs that will make a comfortable atmosphere of course with a good quality sofa will make a break and a relaxing place of quality. so look at the sofa designs below and get the inspiration:
Want a different, unique and certainly comfortable chair as a seat. here it is the chair designs of a combination of wood and iron with a unique design and still comfortable to wear. chairs besides places to relax can also be complementary furniture in the home interior, with this unique design you will feel happy. guests who come will feel the chair is unique but comfortable to use.
These chair designs are suitable for the living room, lounge, even suitable for complementary cafe interiors. unique designs made of wood and iron, this will inspire you to make these iron and wood chairs. see immediately the unique chair designs below:
Want to design an indoor pool? Belem knows what is needed in development? You can consider a swimming pool whose function is not only for swimming but as a beauty of the interior of the house and enhance the aesthetics of the room and social space. careful planning is very necessary because the indoor pool must be adapted to the interior of the house. aesthetics and functionalities must be considered in order to stay in harmony. if the minimalist and elegant swimming pool design also choose a design that is balanced with the theme.
If the land is limited you can design a pond in an underground room, or it can be on the 2nd floor in the room. Design planning and materials are very necessary in this section, because it will accommodate very heavy weights. Choose the swimming pool floor that suits you, for example ceramic tiles that blend with an elegant style. see the pool designs in the room below that will inspire you:
The advantages of a spiral staircase: Do you have a small but multi-storey house? the solution to saving space is the selection of spiral staircases, in addition to saving space installed in the room, with this staircase you can also see the room through stairs. in addition to going up and down the spiral stairs can also be categorized as works of art, installed in the middle and made of wood carvings that display the impression of luxury.
Lack of spiral staircases: Because of the large size and location in the middle if you want to decorate this room, of course you need to be extra patient. you should first consider before determining the location of this ladder. What materials are suitable for making spiral stairs? solid and stable material suitable for this spiral stair material. for example wood is one of the favorite ingredients for making this ladder. from iron you can also play colors in the style of the interior of the house. So be happy home decor and look at these spiral staircase designs, which might inspire you:
Arranging and managing furniture in the bathroom is not an easy thing, especially if the size of your bathroom is not too big. Cleanliness and neatness are the priorities. because it will affect the health of the owner. furniture from wood if placed close to water will be prone to weathering and moldy over time damaged. high humidity is one of the causes. we have to clean the bathroom often with a special cloth and cleaning fluid to keep the furniture clean and durable. check storage of items such as hair dryers, towels and toiletries are neat and effective. if you haven’t immediately planned the addition of furniture needed for bathroom utensils. because effective storage will give a neat and clean impression because it is arranged in its place.
Color selection for the bathroom: The color scheme for the bathroom is important because the right color will create the perfect atmosphere for relaxation. depending on how you like the calmness to meditate or the calm color that gives you peace. if you have a solid office activity, choose bright colors because it will give a cool and fresh impression, especially in the morning. purple and pastel give a good mood. so immediately decorating the bathroom to get the perfect feeling. see bathroom designs below, maybe inspire you:
Small bedrooms, sizes below 9 square meters: if you have twins, you can use descent bunk beds that will leave room for furniture that is related to your child’s interests. another idea is to choose a foldable bed or a bed under which there is a drawer for storage. after that complete with the necessary furniture and adjust the size of the furniture with the bedroom.
Medium or large bedrooms, sizes above 10 square meters: many of the benefits of this bedroom. spacious rooms make it easy for us to determine the bed and furniture. wardrobes, tables, chairs and even sofas can enter into the bedroom. but still prioritizing privacy, you can use a sliding partition for just a curtain. Don’t close the lighting because the morning sun is very good for you. the rest of the arrangement is up to you, the important thing is to adjust to the style of your home.
What is the function of the corridor? the corridor is the first area seen when you open the entrance to the house. this room is a place to stop for a while before we go and for storing goods that we will carry. the corridor is an important part of a house because of its function. the corridor is a small elongated room that connects several rooms in the house. select the hallway or corridor for your home. See the corridor designs below for your inspiration:
A lot of sofa designs today, present with a modern, classic, luxurious, minimalist and others. The living room is a family gathering place, also to entertain guests will look beautiful and attractive if we can decorate the living room to match your interior theme. if you have a modern interior design. then look for a sofa design that has a modern style. because it will be very harmonious and match your interior theme.
The beautiful sofa model will make us feel comfortable, while resting comfortably the eyes are also comfortable because it fits with the interior design of the house. Because the sofa is important furniture concerning the beauty of the living room. then we must pay attention to every corner. interesting and elegant sofa you can try to complete the living room. sofa with this design is perfect for a minimalist home. The following sofa examples will be your inspiration:
One idea for a comfortable and pleasant living room is the design and arrangement of living rooms with matching colors of carpets and sofas. Guests or relatives who visit will feel at home and comfortable with this living room arrangement. the element that must be considered in the living room is the color of the carpet and sofa. how can the two elements be harmonious.
The carpet makes the living room atmosphere warm and comfortable to see. choose the right color to match the sofa. see living room designs with matching rugs and sofas. one of them is the color combination of carpet and sofa in black and white.
Wine cellar is a room for storing wine packaged in bottles or barrels. This alcoholic drink comes from fermented grapes which are usually served on official or private events. In the past, wine storage was in the cave. because the constant air temperature inside the cave is perfect for fermenting wine without interference from the outside. because of its location far from home today many people make special rooms to store wine underground.
Types of wine storage space are distinguished by location and storage capacity. The active wine cellar is temperature and humidity regulated by the climate control system, which makes this room can be made above or below ground. the wine room has a storage capacity of more than 500 bottles while the wine closet can store less than 500 bottles of wine. see the wine storage designs below to get immediate inspiration:
Have a messy bedroom with too much stuff? You need ideas so that the bedroom looks spacious even though you have a lot of things in it. Here are 7 ideas to make your bedroom look spacious:
- Maximizing Storage: there are many storage rooms in the room such as storage shelves or cabinets. other than that, choose furniture with multiple functions such as a bed underneath which has a shelf to store things. saving space and your things can be stored quite well and the bedroom still looks spacious and neat.
- Tidying the Goods with KonMari: Tidy up the items in the bedroom using the KonMari method, this method originates from Japan introduced by Marie Kondo. clean the room and tidy up the room to the maximum and practice the method.
- Decoration: Decorating the bedroom by adding wall decorations to make it look more beautiful. favorite paintings, flower vases, bed lights, choose according to your taste. decoration that can keep your spirit there continuously and certainly can add a broad impression in the bedroom.
- Rearrange the Position of Furniture or Change Furniture: The bedroom is full of goods and looks messy because the position of the furniture is wrong or furniture can be too large and not functioning optimally. reset the position of the furniture so that the display looks spacious if it is not needed you can replace furniture that has 2 functions that have storage space as well as a place of activity.
- Selection of furniture that fits your needs: choose furniture that is needed in the room, because the items in the room are a lot so consider what furniture we will buy. furniture that can store books and accessories neatly that we choose.
- Room Floor: room floors that can add aesthetics should be adjusted to the concept of the bedroom. Parquet floors give a warm impression like on a wooden floor, a smooth surface and a variety of styles that use this floor.
- Mirror in the Bedroom: a mirror can give a broad impression because the mirror reflects light and makes the optical illusion of the room itself. a mirror with the bedroom design. also select the full body mirror and place it in the corner of the room, see the results will look broad.
How to decorate the living room to look more stylish? remembering the living room is the most important room in the house. important because, the only living room where we invite everyone who visits home. and for a more stylish look we must decorate this room so that it still gives the impression of being comfortable and more stylish. Here are 5 ideas for decorating a living room to be more stylish:
- Show large-sized artwork: Many works of art that can be used to complement the living room. the point is art that can make the guests attract attention and will trigger questions in the artwork. Of course by paying attention to the arts that can make it comfortable and bring a cool atmosphere. hanging large artwork on the living room wall has a high impact on the room, making the living room look more stylish and artsy.
- Minimalism: display a minimalist living room and no excessive accessories. because too many accessories actually give a narrow impression. a living room is a public space that everyone can occupy. choose a minimalist design so that everyone can be comfortable when entering the living room at home.
- Make the concept of the lighting layer: lighting settings are very important things in the room. various kinds of ripe lighting that you can use are ambient, task, accent. choose one and apply to the living room that will add the impression of being more stylish. room lighting can add to the effects of one’s mood. so arrange it so that your mood becomes happy and comfortable.
- Choice of wall paint: cheap and easy tricks that are widely used by designers. make the living room more stylish just by playing the color of the wall paint. Old buildings with the right touch of paint will provide a comfortable atmosphere and will certainly bring cool and stylish nuances. So when will you decorate the living room? see the pictures below to get inspiration immediately.
- Right in terms of mounting curtains: the presence of curtains that are right in the installation will be able to add vibrant in the room. a display that meets aesthetic standards and beautiful art is also obtained.
You someone like the living room which shows a calm, comfortable and not too crowded atmosphere? one option is to adjust the color, from the color of the wall to the color of the furniture in the living room. pink paster can provide a calm, calm and more interesting atmosphere if it is equipped with furniture that features a contemporary and modern feel.
The preferred color touch can improve the mood, and it needs to be displayed in your room, one of which is the living room. Safe, comfortable and happy to be felt in this room. The key for designers to make the living room look feminine and comfortable is choice and color settings. the visual appearance of a room will be thicker if the color settings match.
The color element does not have to be walled, you can also apply it to pastel pink furniture combined with light blue on the furniture, adding to the feel of comfort and calm. pink pastel is indeed considered to have a close relationship with feminine imagery. these color combinations with the theme of the living room in a minimalist style, contemporary even to shabby chic will be more beautiful. It doesn’t have to be pastel pink, if you like the green color that makes your heart comfortable, please apply the color in a comfortable and quiet feel.
How to create an atmosphere in the house so romantic on Valentine’s Day? You and your partner certainly want a more calm and comfortable mood, one of which is a room decoration with Valentine’s theme can be maximized by presenting furniture related to Valentine’s Day.
Valentines day is not only for lovers but for those of you who are married can celebrate, by creating a romantic home atmosphere. These are the 3 inspirations of home design themes on Valentine’s Day to create a romantic and loving atmosphere.
- Pink: romantic home decor can be done by thickening pink. give the pink color to the interior of the house and adjust it to the existing furniture. add a pillow symbolized by the heart between the usual pillow on the sofa. this has a big impact on the valentine’s interior theme that we will make.
- Small Frame Accents: choose accessories that serve as the design focal point. examples are framed paintings and photos. to give birth to design cohesion give a pink color on the wall. Wreaths and red heart pieces can thicken the atmosphere of love and affection. no need to change the furniture order just add a valentine-themed accent.
- Heart Shaped Accessories: Specify a room that will be decorated with a Valentine’s Day theme. choose the appropriate accents and furniture, give a touch of pink so that the atmosphere is comfortable and reminds you of love. furniture that needs to be prepared is a heart shaped and pink. so soon the interior decoration of the house so that the romantic impression is obtained.