Want a minimalist style kitchen design? you need the design. how to design a favorite kitchen that prioritizes functions and still maintains aesthetic aspects. Minimalist style kitchen design is one solution. with visually appealing appearance to be the choice of many people. the most important of the concept of a minimalist kitchen is a minimalist style of refinement of a modern style that maximizes the use of furniture and other decorative, and eliminates unnecessary design elements. with an attractive appearance and functional minimalist kitchen design suitable for your occupancy. see the designs below and get the inspiration:
Smart set the room according to its function is something that is very necessary in the interior of the house. one of which we will discuss is the design of the kitchen with various styles and descriptions. get inspired by looking at the kitchen designs below:
- Vintage Style Small Kitchen Designs: tips for vintage style kitchen design are not too much use of color because the small size of the kitchen will look too crowded. choose 2 dominant colors to give color to the kitchen.
- Small Kitchen Design Facing the Family Room: having small children who cannot be left everywhere is normal, for that the kitchen can be made facing the family room so that you mothers are comfortable, cook and pay attention to the activities of your little one. the kitchen will look spacious without any bulkhead.
- Small Kitchen Design Integrated with Dining Room: do you have a small size kitchen? here’s the solution, remove the bulkhead between the dining table and the kitchen. this will display 2 rooms into one and of course the display will be wider. easy to carry food and save time when making food.
- Efficient Small Kitchen Design: the size of a small kitchen is not a problem, but still provide complete cooking equipment. put out the idea of arranging good cooking furniture, the small kitchen is still efficient and neat.
- Small Wooden Furniture Design: This design is one that most people like a lot. the traditional atmosphere obtained from furniture will remind you of the atmosphere in the village. Choose furniture made from bright wood. will give you enthusiasm for cooking.
- Small Kitchen Designs Facing Open Space: Many kitchen designs are craving, but because of limited land not everyone can enjoy open-air kitchen, it can only be seen in remote villages or areas, areas far from the city. Display of beautiful scenery will make your cooking atmosphere more complete.